Thursday, February 2, 2017

Kyle Richards Defends Relationship with Sister Kim Amid Addiction ‘Enabler’ Gossip from Eden Sassoon


RadarOnline.com:
Eden Sassoon is a dog with a bone! She just can’t leave Kim and Kyle Richards alone but the sisters set her straight during this week’s episode.

Kyle already had her back up because Eden approached her at Lisa Rinna’s barbeque about how she thinks Kim isn’t in a good place with her sobriety.

The daughter of hair icon Vidal Sassoon, had only brief encounters with the sisters but claimed Kim was “closed off” and “abrasive” towards her.

“I think maybe you’re reading into things with a magnifying glass or something,” Kyle told Eden. “I don’t really know what to do with that to be honest. I think it’s just injecting yourself into something you don’t know anything about.”

But later on at Kyle’s over-the-top Great Gatsby-themed bash at an incredible oceanfront estate in Malibu, the three women finally came face-to-face-to-face.

“What I’m hearing is that you’re judging me,” Kim explained to Eden. “You were looking for trouble and I didn’t want to be around that. I just needed to back away from you a little bit.
RELATED: Did Kyle Richards Think Her Elimination from Celebrity Apprentice Was Fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment