Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Eden Sassoon Stands by Her Decision to Insert Herself in Kyle & Kim Richards' Drama


People.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Eden Sassoon has no regrets about getting involved in the Richards sisters‘s ongoing drama.

Sassoon tells PEOPLE that she stands by her decision to reveal to Lisa Vanderpump that Lisa Rinna had accused Kyle Richards of enabling her sister Kim, who has battled substance abuse for years.

“It came from a place of complete compassion and caring,” Sassoon tells PEOPLE. “And yet everyone sort of came at me in a different way like I’m meddling in their business.”

Sassoon faced backlash for sharing the information, but the reality star says it’s just her nature to lend a helping hand.

“I am that way in life. I want to help. I want to make a difference,” she explains. “I want to, sort of, ‘If you need me, I’m here.’ ”

Sassoon, a recovering alcoholic herself, has been sober now for four years and is motivated by helping others with addiction issues.
RELATED: Eden Sassoon Recalls the 'Painful' Days on Tuff Turf Set with Kim Richards & Sister, Catya

No comments:

Post a Comment