Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Lisa Rinna Accuses Kyle Richards of Playing a "Very Long Game Of Telephone”


BravoTV.com:
Just a few things from this episode I want to touch on.

We seeKyleand Kim meet up to go shopping shortly after getting back from Punta Mita. It’s nice to see how happy Kim is about becoming a grandma any day now, and from my past few encounters with her, I know first hand how truly excited she is. It’s been two months since Game Night, and we’ve had pleasant experiences ever since then.

What I find odd is how Kyle continued this now very long game of telephone with Kim. As I have previously mentioned in my recent blogs, my original intent of explaining the dynamics of the Richards sisters to Eden, who asked me how she could help out in this situation, has now been mangled into dirty, vicious gossip. Admittedly, Kyle’s biggest concern was how this information could hurt somebody as fragile as Kim. So, before having a true understanding of the situation, Kyle went and told Kim what she had been told and this game of telephone continues…

Regardless, you will see how this all FINALLY wraps up next week.

As far as Eden goes, I wanted to go directly to her, the source, to find out why she did what she did, let her know how it made me feel, and to tell her that I now have my guard up. Many red flags have gone up in the short time I have known Eden, and I needed to be honest and upfront with her right away.
RELATED: Could Delilah Belle Hamlin Be Modeling’s Next Insta-Girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment