Saturday, February 18, 2017

Kyle Richards Talks Erika Girardi's Upcoming Teary Moments on RHOBH: "I Was So Taken Aback"


BravoTV.com:
There's always plenty of drama among the ladies of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but let's not forget how much friendship there is, too. It has been particularly lovely to see Kyle Richards' friendship with Erika Girardi bloom even more this season. We mean, when someone treats you like a VIP on a Grecian getaway, that pretty much seals the deal that you're going to be friends for life, right?

But Kyle recently told The Daily Dish that she initially bonded with Erika on a deeper level. "From the moment Erika joined the show, I immediately liked her. We both had in common that we had our kids really young, and we just sort of started bonding over being young moms. I just liked her," Kyle gushed. "Now that she's been on the show, it's her second season, we've gotten closer and closer and I'm really enjoying my time with her." 

And that fab trip to Greece certainly helped. "We had so much fun, we really did," Kyle said. "Each trip and each time with any of the Housewives when we travel, people get closer and you learn a lot about people, and I think you could see that we enjoy each other's company."

Though we're slowly peeling back the layers on Erika this season, Kyle said that she feels like they've gotten to a place where the club hit queen can be more open with her. "Erika lets down her guard more with me, I think, just because we hit it off right away. I think coming into the Housewives, a lot of women have a lot of distrust. I don't know why," Kyle said with a laugh. "Lisa Vanderpump and I have been there for seven years, and I see the newbies come in. I feel bad for them. I think, 'God, it must be kind of weird to step into this arena and some people have never even been in front of a camera before,' so it can be scary. So it takes a little while to get close to people, but I think Erika and I just kind of clicked right away." 

Kyle also teased what we can expect to see from the usually calm, cool, and collected Erika during those surprising teary moments of hers featured in this season's trailer. "Each season you get to know each Housewife more and more, I think, and with Erika, she let her guard down a little bit more towards the end of the season," Kyle said. "So I think the audience will see another side of her, and she's gonna open up."
RELATED: From Scary Island to South Africa: The Definitive Guide to Every Real Housewives International Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment