Saturday, February 18, 2017

Cynthia Bailey Dishes on Turning 50, NeNe Leakes Coming Back to ‘Real Housewives’ & Online Dating


ETOnline.com:
Cynthia Bailey is feeling fabulous at 50! 

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star turns the big 5-0 this weekend, but first she chatted with ET’s Denny Directo at the An Unforgettable Evening Benefiting the Women’s Cancer Research Fund event in Los Angeles. 

“It’s coming up on Sunday,” she gushes. “I don’t know [how I’m going to celebrate]. Eventually, I’m going to Thailand for a spiritual retreat. You know, I have lots of drama … Time to eat, pray, love! Feed some elephants.” 

After splitting from husband Peter Thomas last year, the model-turned-reality star confesses she might finally be ready to dip back into the dating pool. 

“I'm looking forward to love,” Cynthia shares. “I'm looking forward to finding a new love. Not marriage -- but at this point, I am looking for love.” 

Still, she admits the dating landscape is quite different from the one she left 10 years ago. 

“Everything has changed!” she exclaims. “I have heard a lot of success stories with, you know, the Match.coms. Someone just told me about some kind of celebrity app that's going on now. So, I may or may not be getting on that. You know, I'm very busy, so I don't really meet people unless I'm hooked up [by] my friends. I'm dependent on my friends.” 
RELATED: Cynthia Bailey's New Lakefront House Makes Her Feel Like She's on Vacation 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment