Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tamra Judge Defends Her Bikini Body Days Before Fitness Competition


EOnline.com:
No matter what the haters say, Tamra Judge is proud of her figure today.

As the Real Housewives of Orange County star gears up for this weekend's Muscle Mania competition, the fitness enthusiast is finding the need to defend herself from a few negative nancys.

While posing for a selfie with her Lumee case, Tamra had a message to those who were quick to comment on her bikini body.

"Before all you mean people start pointing out the obvious about my belly button," she shared. "I had emergency surgery and was cut vertically down my stomach which screwed up my BB."

She added, "I'm obsessed with this @beccaswim ....I feel a trip to Cabo coming on @eddiejudge thank you @beccaswim for all the beautiful suits."
RELATED:  Tamra Judge Dishes on ''Off the Charts'' Season of Real Housewives of Orange County

No comments:

Post a Comment