Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Kim Zolciak Plastic Surgery Admission: 'I Will Always Nip and Tuck If I Feel the Need to Do So'


People.com:
Kim Zolciak-Biermann is coming clean about her plastic surgery past.

"I will always nip and tuck if I feel the need to do so" Zolciak-Biermann told E! News. "I'm open about it. I don't care. You only go around one time, and I especially understand that."

So what work has the Don't Be Tardy star had done?

"I had a boob job and I've had a hernia fixed," Zolciak-Biermann, 37, explained. "I had a pretty big hernia from the twins, so I said just do a tummy tuck, which is kinda the same thing, just make the skin really tight. But that doesn't change my size. I'm the same size I was the day I walked into surgery, I'm just a little bit tighter looking." 


The reality star has been candid about going under the knife in the past. She previously documented her breast augmentation surgery on her Bravo reality show – and is not shy about getting Botox injections.  
RELATED: The Internet Has Been Rather Unkind About This Photo of Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment