Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Ahead of New QVC Line, Lisa Rinna Apologizes To Fans On Instagram Over Season 6


FashionnStyle.com:
Lisa Rinna has second thoughts about her recent "Housewives" behavior.

Season 6 of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" was very intense for both Lisa R. and Lisa Vanderpump. After Lisa R. accused Lisa V. of manipulating the Munchausen rumors about Yolanda Hadid, the friendship between the Lisas was over.

This drama divided "RHOBH" fans, and it caused Lisa R. to fight back at some of them as well. However, Lisa R. is now having second thoughts about the way she reacted.

On Friday, the former soap opera actress took to Instagram to apologize to fans for any rude comments she may have sent their way, during the end of season 6.

"Last month, as 'RHOBH' was wrapping up, my social media platforms were flooded with intense, unkind messages. As a rule, I prefer to focus only on the wonderful, amazing fans out there because they bring such incredible light with everything they do and say," Lisa R. began the post. 

"Unfortunately, the consistent negativity that appeared on my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook day after day, seeped in and to my disappointment, got the better of me."

She continued, "I used ugly, derogatory words in the comment section of my Instagram account to try and stop the people who were constantly lashing out at me. That's not okay."

At the end of the post, Lisa R. was hopeful that anyone who she hurt can forgive her.

"Please take this as my sincere and heartfelt apology to anyone that feels slighted, hurt or disappointed by my comments directed to a very specific group of Internet trolls," she wrote.
RELATED:  Lisa Rinna Announces New QVC Line, ‘RHOBH’ Fans Threaten To Boycott

No comments:

Post a Comment