Thursday, May 5, 2016

Lisa Rinna Changes Her Hairstyle for First Time in 20 Years, Rocks Sexy, Darker 'Do


USmagazine.com:
Finally, we have something to talk about besides Munchausen! Lisa Rinna debuted a new hairstyle for the first time in 20 years on Tuesday, May 3, when she switched things up for an appearance on Watch What Happens Live following the dramatic Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 6 reunion special.

"I mean, I wanted to try something new, and you know, I've had the same hairdo," Rinna, 52, told host Andy Cohen, acknowledging her darker, slicked-back locks. "For 20 years I've had the same hairdo and I thought, 'Why not?’ You know?"
 
The former soap star, who is married to actor Harry Hamlin, even dyed her hair herself!

"[It's] just styled differently," she explained. "I darkened it a little bit. I went to the drugstore last night, and I got this fanciful — I don't know what it is. … It'll wash out," she continued. "Because my highlights were all crazy all over the place and I thought, ‘I'll just darken it a little bit.’ I had a vision. It was sort of, like, for the Met Ball, the 'Manus Machina' look for the Met Ball."
RELATED:  Lisa Rinna: I Gave My Power Away to LVP

No comments:

Post a Comment