Friday, April 8, 2016

Bethenny Frankel Doesn't Back Down After Suggesting Julianna Wainstein Has an Eating Disorder: 'I Say What I Think'


People.com:
Bethenny Frankel is sticking to her guns after making surprising comments about new The Real Housewives of New York City star Julianne (Jules) Wainstein during Wednesday's premiere.

In the episode, she suggested that Wainstein might have an eating disorder – noting the new star's thin frame.

"She looks like a really thin girl ... she looks like there's an issue," Frankel said, adding, "I wrote a book called Natural Thin. This is not natural thin."

Later on Watch What happens Live, a caller asked Frankel about her tendency to give hard times to new Housewives, such as Wainstein.


"We have a little bit of a rocky road. Ultimately we're okay, but listen, they come in and I say what I think. It doesn't matter if you're new or old," Frankel said. "I have ripped Ramona [Singer] and Luann [de Lesseps].

She also summed Wainstein up to Andy Cohen this way: "She's beautiful. And she has a credit card. So there's that." 
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel Talks 'Gnarly' Divorce, State of Her Love Life on 'WWHL'

No comments:

Post a Comment