Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tamra Judge Says Her Daughter Was Not the Author of Scathing Facebook Rant About Her


People.com:
Tamra Judge claims her daughter Sidney Barney did not write a scatching Facebook rant directed toward her Thursday.

"I can guarantee she did not write it. I think we all know who did," Judge tweeted on Thursday after a Facebook post written from an account in Sidney's name slammed Judge as mentally and verbally abusive towards her 17-year-old daughter. The Facebook post has since been deleted. 


The Facebook post attributed to Sidney claimed the teen had asked her mother not to speak about her on The Real Housewives of Orange County, a request she had ignored.

"I try not to talk about personal family matters with my friends, but I was made aware that my mother was talking about me and discussing our personal family matters on the show again," read the Facebook post attributed to Sidney. "At this point I think it is necessary to tell the truth since she does not know how to tell the truth. The reason I do not live with my mother is not because of my dad, it is because she is mentally/verbally abusive and not a mother to me."

The post came after Judge spoke out about her strained relationship with Sidney during Monday's Real Housewives of Orange County reunion. Judge said Sidney has had little contact with her since the teen decided two years ago to move in with her father Simon Barney, Judge's ex-husband.

On Thursday, Judge addressed the Facebook post in several tweets while responding to questions from her followers.

"It's heart breaking. I can do no right," Judge tweeted after a follower told her own story of having a "daughter who turned against me." 


When a follower said she had experienced a similar situation but had since patched things up with her daughter, Judge wrote: "I hope it turns out that way for me too."  

When one follower suggested giving up the Bravo reality show would repair Judge's relationship with Sidney, Judge tweeted, "not true I already suggested it." 
RELATED:  It's WAR! Tamra Judge’s Estranged Daughter Declares War — ‘RHOC’ Star ‘Does Not Know How To Tell The Truth’

2 comments:

  1. I bet alot of people pissed in that pool Tamra got "baptized" in. Sorry, Tams, but the only place you're "saved" for is in HELL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to what Tamra says. We all know she lies. That baptism was a total waste.

    ReplyDelete