Thursday, December 6, 2012

NeNe Leakes Says Kim Zolciak Only Befriended Kandi Burruss For a Song


Wetpaint.com:
NeNe Leakes has already made it clear that she’s super pleased to be rid of Kim Zolciak, and now she’s telling off Kandi Burruss for a comment she made on Sunday’s episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

During a lunch date with Cynthia Bailey, Kandi mentioned that she feels like NeNe befriends people with ulterior motives in mind, and after NeNe heard Kandi’s comment on the episode, she wasn’t pleased.

“Kandi speaks negatively about me once again: lies can sometimes be damaging! Kandi has no idea who my friends are other than Cynthia, what business relationships I have, and to be honest, she doesn't even know me that well,” NeNe writes in her BravoTV.com blog.

“Kandi can't name one person I've ever befriended for a reason, because there are none,” she continues. “I'm the type of lady that doesn't look for friendship. If one develops, then I welcome it.”
And if you thought she would let Kandi off without sending a dig right back to her, then obviously you don’t know NeNe Leakes!

“Kandi loves to say she's been in the business for 19 years and has accomplished so much. I wonder why I didn't befriend her. Kim befriended her for a song,” NeNe concludes.

In other words, NeNe is saying that Kim Zolciak only befriended Kandi for her tune, “Don’t Be Tardy for the Party.”
RELATED:  Source: Kim Zolciak and Kandi Burruss “Haven’t Spoken in Months” – Exclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment