Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lynne Curtin Files for Divorce


DigitalSpy.com:
Real Housewives of Orange County star Lynne Curtin has officially filed for divorce.

Just six days after her fellow Bravo star Bethenny Frankel announced she is separating from husband Jason Hoppy, Curtin has filed to end her marriage to Frank Curtin, her husband of 22 years.

According to TMZ, she cited "irreconcilable differences" in her divorce documents and has asked a judge to award her spousal support.

Curtin announced the couple's separation in May 2012, saying: "I love Frank, but it was time to go out on my own.

"Who knows what the future holds, but I'm looking forward to doing the things that I want to do."

Her former husband added at the time: "I'm not a willing participant in this. It hurts to even think about it or talk about it. Call me old-fashioned, but I take my vows very seriously."

The Curtins married in 1990 and have two daughters, 24-year-old Raquel and 21-year-old Alexa.

The couple appeared on seasons four and five of Real Housewives Of Orange County, with their financial problems forming the primary focus of their plotlines.
RELATED: Tamra Barney, Peggy Tanous & Lynne Curtin — RHOOC Reunion!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what ever became of her spoiled, bratty daughters? Talk about a family of clueless idiots...

    ReplyDelete