Friday, December 7, 2012

Brandi Glanville Alleges LeAnn Rimes is Addicted to Taking Laxatives


OpposingViews.com:
Brandi Glanville fears her two sons are in danger being around their “unstable” step-mom, LeAnn Rimes.

In fact, Glanville states that one of her children ate one of LeAnn’s laxatives thinking it was candy and became very sick.

“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star, 40, said she doesn’t want her Mason, 9 and Jake, 5, to be around Rimes without supervision.

Brandi told US Weekly, “Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le’s candies and got extremely ill. And Le’s candies are laxatives. It was a big fu*king deal for me, and I lost my mind.”

She also adds, “She has one in every purse. Mason found on on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don’t keep sugar in the house. He thought he finally found candy.”

A spokesperson for Rimes responded to the shocking claims, stating, “Just more inaccuracies and half-truths.”

Glanville also worries about Rimes’ mental health, saying, “I, unfortunately, don’t find her to be stable and I don’t want her around my kids when Eddie’s not there – or at least the nanny, his parents, someone.”

These new reports come just a week after Brandi became pissed off at LeAnn Rimes calling Brandi’s sons her own on Twitter.

Brandi’s ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, 39, weighed in on Brandi’s comments in a statement to the publication, saying, “It is absolutely ridiculous that my ex-wife continues to put the personal lives of myself, LeAnn, our sons and my family on public display for the sake of her notoriety.

“She is fully capable and has the means of contacting myself and LeAnn privately to discuss any matter concerning the children. The fact she chooses not to, should be pretty transparent. And while I do not wish to fuel her ever-igniting fire, there is a breaking point where enough is enough.”

Eddie said his new wife is a “loving and positive influence” on his sons, saying, “The love they have for their “bonus mom” continues to grow each day as we navigate the changes to our family; a fact that Brandi cannot argue as she herself has stated as much.

“If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting to make our blended family the strongest it can be. And she would do so privately. Let’s see…”

Eddie dumped Brandi, his wife of nine years, in 2009 after having an affair with married LeAnn on the set of their film Lifetime movie “Northern Lights”.

Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes tied the knot in 2011.
RELATED: LeAnn Rimes Fires Back at Brandi Glanville

7 comments:

  1. Why does everyone paint Brandi out to be the bad guy? She was the one that got cheated on and dogged publicly, lets not forget that Brandi was te first one to wish Leann luck when she went into rehab, also that her boys love her unconditionally, if I were ms.glancville even four years after I would still be out for blood, she was heart broken and humiliated all in the public eye. You can see it in Brandi's eyes when she talks about it, that the wounds aren't healed yet. And Ms. Taylor, like you're one to talk? Aren't you supposed to be uplifting women and not putting them down, my goodness. You got your ass beat or four years and stayed, (good example for your daughter) , publicly bashed your husband to the point where he commited suicide, were drunk pretty much the whole season last year and think you're entitled to write a book about it? Hmmmmm how funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what Wendi Williams said something about this last night. One thing for sure is that Wendy tried to make fun of this girl and I was kind of upset when she did. She was like Brandi needs a sandwich. I am just so angry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when people say that crap. How is it okay to tell a think woman to eat a sandwich, but it is not okay to tell an overweight woman to stop eating? It's exactly the same thing. Both are attacking someone's physical appearance and neither should be socially acceptable.

      Delete
    2. sorry
      thin* woman

      Delete
  3. I have to admit that I like Brandi and feel for her. She is sticking up for herself. She may be doing it and saying it crassly, but she isn't dumb. And, I would think a woman who had to go to rehab would be a good influence on children. She needs to get her stuff together. I think woman she have more rights with their children when such is concerned. Wait and see. The truth always comes out, and eddie and leanne will crumble. Bad karma. You don't cheat on your wife with babies. That is disgusting no matter how you spin it. He needs to be a man and shut up. I bet brandi has a very valid concern. There is only one mother, and that is brandi. I love how men can cause so much hurt and drama and then turn around and act so BIG..whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ thank you! Leann is no role model for those children. Brandi is just honest and that's something the other women know nothing about. Kyle used to be my favorite, she quickly turned into my least favorite, she's so judgemental and ignorant, as is Taylor and Adrianne. I'm happy to see Camille more this season, she quickly became one of my favorites. She honestly is a class act, she took so much scrutiny the first season, she was going through so much, and she took it so gracefully, also Kim! Kim is much better this season and so uplifting. I have to say I love YOlanda, thus far, I like how supportive she is of Kim, it's enlightening to see any of these women supportive of eachother. I hope this season is a little better than lasts. And I hope Camille is around a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LeMANn Rimes is obviously anorexic, you can tell that in any photo. She's been trying to morph into Brandi ever since she started cheating with Brandi's huband.

    ReplyDelete