Friday, December 21, 2012

Alexia Echevarria Dismisses Rumors Started By Joanna Krupa & Karent Sierra That Her Husband Is Gay


LaLate.com:
Alexia Echevarria says husband Herman Echevarria is not gay and that rumors about him the Real Housewives of Miami were hurtful. Alexia Echevarria responded to Herman Echevarria allegations surfacing this week on RHOM after Karent Sierra, Rodolfo Jimenez photos dominated the telecast. 
 
Alexia tells news “I was hurt and disgusted, but not surprised or offended about the comment, because it was coming from them and we live in Miami.” She added “I’m used to it! It’s funny how everyone thinks everyone is gay here. As a matter of fact, I’ve heard those same gay rumors about Rodolfo and Romain.”

She also said “I must say, it’s so low and disrespectful for two women who don’t even know Herman to say something like this. Show me the proof and the facts.”

Alexia further tells news that, in her opinion, Karent’s relationship with Rodolfo was fake. “That may be a rumor, Karent, but your fake relationship with Rodolfo is a FACT and the whole world knows it including you!”

Alexia called Karent and Joanna the “Devilish Duo”. “I was hurt and disgusted when I saw Karent and Joanna trying to stir up nonsense about my relationship of 13 years with my husband, Herman. Herman is an exceptional man, human being, husband, and father, which is more than they can say about their men.”


She continued “That’s why I’ve been with him for 13 years. He has proven himself in so many ways. Like every marriage, it’s not perfect and we have had our share of problems, but never in the s–x department. I dare these women bring up this nonsense with no validity at such a fragile time like this in my life — seriously? Try again, girls.”
RELATED: Alexia Echevarria: Why I Had To Confront Karent Sierra About Rodolfo Jimenez

2 comments: