Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kenya Moore Responds To Accusations of Fake Relationship with Walter Jackson


TooFab.com:
Kenya Moore has become the most outspoken addition to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," and the reality starlet is dismissing reports that her relationship with on-screen beau Walter Jackson was fake.

On Wednesday, Walter gave a revealing radio interview to WVEE, saying that the former Miss U.S.A. asked him to portray her boyfriend on the show. Walter claimed they had dated briefly three years ago, but Kenya contacted him before filming started so she could have a storyline.

Kenya denies those claims and released the following statement to toofab in an online exclusive:

"The truth is and has always been that I want to be in a loving, honest, long-term relationship with someone who genuinely loves me for me -- Walter's recent statements are completely false. I am embarrassed that I allowed a deceitful and hateful person in my life. He says he 'did it for fame.'"

"I’ve been humiliated enough by appearing desperate for a man to marry me who now admits he had his own agenda. I urge viewers to stay tuned because the truth will come to light. I am moving on from this situation and hope he can as well with respect and dignity going forward. I have heard the fans and my friends loud and clear ... I can do better than Walter, and I will."
RELATED: Kenya’s ‘boyfriend’ tells V-103’s Frank & Wanda: it was fake

11 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem like Kenya's relationship was fake, it seemed real, but I was taken back about how he treated her. Such a beautiful loud opinionated SUCCESSFUL woman lets an ugly ogre treat her with such disrespect.. It seemed he was in it for the cameras. As Kenya is kind of annoying and rude, I kind of like her. I feel bad that some gross old man can break a beautiful woman's heart like that...and you can tell he's not as into her as she's Into him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kenya scared the hell out of Walter and rightfully so. He was so humiliated by her actions he came up with the phoney relationship idea to save face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such a toxic personality I can't believe she has gotten anywhere in life. Her actions and behavior seems to point to a very unstable woman.... I hope they replace her. Atl is my hometown, yet my least fav RH franchise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sisters in ATL....need to send this one packing....

      Delete
  4. Just another over-the-hill, gold digging hood rat desperately trying to find a sugar daddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now u gotta save face....we saw, what we saw.....your desperation for a man and attention is sickening....I believe Walker....

      Delete
  5. Why would she act like.thay on tv she seems desperate and she dont.need to be dancing on nobody else man thats why she dont have none too wild peter phadrae husband neene man porshia husband run run fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just google this tramp......she's as out dated as the sites....Only thing current....IS SHE'S REALLY BEING A HO ON RHOA.....SHAMELESSLY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kenya is a SLUTTY,SKANKY,NASTY ASS WHORE!!! PHAEDRA better check this bitch real quick,I know I would have! Kenya has no self respect or respect for anyone else,you can see plain as day she would definitely f... someone else's man! SHE'S A DESPERATE WHORE FROM HELL! YOU WONT GET A HUSBAND LIKE THAT KENYA,MAYBE A NIGHT'S FUCK,BUT THATS IT. LOSER BITCH! !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U said it SISTA! Everything u said is so true. That bitch would screw her own sister's or mother's man,sorry,but that's just how desperate and disgusting she makes herself look. What loser bitch!

      Delete