Monday, December 3, 2012

Kim Zolciak Storms Off RHOA After Constant Excuses Get Called Out By NeNe Leakes



Hey, good riddance to Kim Zolciak. And I'm not saying that because RHOA will suddenly be a better quality show without Kim, but because Kim Zolciak is just not a good person and teh less exposure she gets the better. Kim Zolciak is not someone you want to root for (like Bethenney and that's why I think Kim's spinoff show will fail), she's manipulative, she has no class or dignity, no self-respect (much less respect for others) or values. She's just ghetto trash and why anyone would want to tune in to watch her treat other people like sh-t for 30 minutes is beyond me:

RadarOnline.com:
On Sunday's episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, NeNe Leakes calls out Kim Zolciak for her constant excuses leaving her to flip out at a luncheon with the girls, Kenya Moore flirted a little too much with Phaedra Parks’ boytoy Apollo, Kandi Burruss and Phaedra worked out their pelvic floor muscles, and Kenya and a friend met up with Phaedra and Apollo to have a business meeting about a workout video and race some go-karts while they're at it.

All of the housewives arrived for lunch to discuss planning a trip to Anguilla, and the last person to arrive was Kim, which didn’t sit well with NeNe.

“So Kim walks in with her belly,” NeNe said. “She probably had an extra pillow under there to make it look like it was bigger. Anything to be drama.”

As the women chit-chat about how beautiful Anguilla is, Kenya chirps in with, “So is this a couples trip? I guess I’m making sure I’m invited. I’m invited right Cynthia?”

“Let’s put it this way; If Kenya wants to buy herself a ticket, get herself a man, and fly to Anguilla, it’s not like I’m actually gonna be standing at customs to turn her around,” Cynthia said.

As Cynthia went around the table to confirm that everyone was going on the trip, Kim said yes…but only after she discusses it with her doctor.

“At 28 weeks you can’t travel, but I would love to go because I went last year. So I’m gonna have to talk to my OB,” Kim said.

“My cervix is already shortened just a little, and I had KJ early. I mean there’s a lot of factors. My husband’s in camp, I’m still breastfeeding. So...?”

“She gonna come up with every excuse she can possibly come up with,” NeNe joked. “My blood pressure was going up, my hair was shedding, my nails were coming unglued, I couldn’t walk…

"Kim knows who to tell some tall tales, believe me. The b*tch might be two weeks pregnant but will tell you she’s two years pregnant. That baby gonna come out the size of a bus. You gotta be crazy enough to believe it. That’s why I don’t f**k with her.”

Finally, Kim flat out said she wasn’t going to Anguilla.

“I only have 8 weeks left in my pregnancy, so I definitely cannot go, unfortunately,” Kim said.

The next minute, Kim said that she was going on vacation with her husband…the same time the women are going to Anguilla!

“How you gonna sit up here and tell me you can’t go on a vacation, but you’re going on vacation…the same time we are, somewhere else,” Kandi said.

NeNe added, “If you were the right kinda b*tch, you’d walk up in here and say, ‘You know what? I’m not gonna travel with you guys because I don’t want to.’”

Kim decided she had enough of the women calling her out, so she stormed off. “All these f**king b*tches are crazy,” Kim said. 

But as always, Nene had the final word.

“So Kim storms out with her belly and wig in tow, and I’m like ‘Good, you need to be gone.’”
RELATED: 'RHOA' Kim Zolciak no longer in touch with any co-stars

1 comment:

  1. Kim, has anything that has come out of your mouth the truth? Let's be honest, you did this show for the fame. I am glad u have 2 beautiful babies to show for it. Stick to raising ur babies and being a wife to Kroy. get out while u can. Most marriages end in divorce with these reality shows. don't follow suit. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete