Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kim Richards Says She Tried to Call Adrienne Maloof Before Mauricio’s Party


Wetpaint.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Kim Richards says that she called Adrienne Maloof on the phone prior to Mauricio Umansky’s party to inform her of what Brandi Glanville said, but Adrienne never called her back. As we saw in Season 3, Episode 6, Kim dropped the truth bomb on Paul and Adrienne at Mauricio’s work soiree.

“When I got home [from Lisa Vanderpump’s tasting], I called Adrienne right away — I thought it was important that she knew about this,” Kim writes in her Bravo blog. “This is not something that should get around, and Adrienne needs to make a phone call and stop this. This was something she needed to know.”

Kim continues, “When I saw Adrienne and Paul at Mauricio's event, I pulled them aside right away, since she hadn't called me back. While she admits her timing may have been off, Kim “just didn't feel it could wait. I thought maybe they could talk to Brandi and put a stop to this, as it could potentially be devastating to their family. I felt so bad for Paul and Adrienne.”

Kim says that she and Brandi have remained friendly, despite this incident. “As far as Brandi and I go, we're good. I don't always agree with the things she says or does, but I'm sure she feels the same about me,” she says. “I hope you all understand that I came from a caring place, and I didn't mean to make trouble for anyone.”


Kim is convinced that Brandi wouldn’t like it if someone had made a similar comment about Brandi’s family. “I've gotten to know Brandi, and I feel she is a good person, and I'm sure deep down she knows this is wrong to expose this family in this way,” Kim writes.

Kim also talks about who she was referring to at Lisa’s tasting when she said that people in her life make her emotional. “When someone said ‘Is that person at the table?,’ to be quite honest, there were a few of them at the table that have sparked those emotions in me,” Kim admits.

“But I genuinely care about all of them, so it's important for me to work through this for myself, and with them, while maintaining my sobriety the whole time, which is new for me,” she says.
RELATED: Adrienne Maloof: Brandi Glanville 'Crossed the Line'

No comments:

Post a Comment