Saturday, December 22, 2012

Adrienne Maloof on Her Drama With Brandi Glanville: “I’m Tired of the Cattiness”


Wetpaint.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Adrienne Maloof kept it short and sweet on her Bravo blog again this week, briefly explaining why she thought it best to steer clear of Kyle Richards’ dinner party.

“I would have attended Kyle’s dinner party, but knowing Brandi Glanville was going to be there, I didn't want to put myself in a compromising situation I'm tired of the cattiness,” Adrienne wrote.

Adrienne said she’s still not allowed to discuss Brandi’s comments about her family.

“It's difficult for me to elaborate on the events of the last few episodes; I am still in the process of my divorce and under a gag order, which prevents me from speaking about my family,” she explained.

But she does want viewers to know how much she appreciates their support. “I want to thank my fans for your kind words through this very difficult time,” Adrienne said.

And she’s thankful for a certain Real Househusband, whom we’re pretty big fans of as well. “Also, I'm grateful for the support for all my girlfriends on the show and Mauricio he is an example of a true gentleman,” she continued.

A true gentleman who’s also not too bad on the eyes, we might add.
RELATED: Real Housewives’ Camille Grammer Says Adrienne Maloof “Will Come Out Just Fine” From Her Divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment