Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kim Richards: I Was Worried Kyle Might "Kill" Me In the Limo


USmagazine.com:
Hosting a party at the Azure Luxury Pool in Las Vegas April 10, Kim and Kyle Richards seemed to embody the spirit of sisterhood. So it's almost hard to believe that just a few short months ago on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finale the ladies almost came to blows in the backseat of a limo following Taylor Armstrong's birthday bash.


"I still don't know what Kyle was going to do to me in the back of the car -- kill me, strangle me," Kim, 46, tells UsMagazine.com of the blow-up, where her sister accused Kim of being an alcoholic and Kim mysteriously screamed that Kyle stole her house.


"I just wanted you (Kim) to shut up," Kyle, 42 explains of the incident.


"You wanted me to shut up, but you were doing all the talking," Kim started to argue with her baby sis, before thinking better of it. "Won't go there. If you hold on to the negative, it brings you down. It definitely took it's toll on us."


Despite the the apparent rawness of the fight, Kyle insists that the experience on the Bravo hit made them stronger.


"Kim and I went through a hard time last season, but I really do feel that even though we had that argument we're in such a good place now," she tells Us. "Maybe some good came out of it. We both grew and learned from it."


Calling their relationship a "work in progress," Kim remained more reserved, saying they're still putting the pieces back in place.
All this time and Kyle still can't acknowledge how much of a bully she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment