Friday, April 8, 2011

Jill Zarin Blames Editing For Mean Words Hurled At Alex McCord



People.com:
Throughout the episode, Jill expressed regret about last season's drama and claimed she had learned her lesson. "I just don't have the energy to fight with Alex anymore because that fight with Bethenny took years off my life," Jill said. "I'm never going to let that happen to me again."


Later, at a friend's wedding, Jill was surprised to see Alex outside the church. They had an awkward conversation about whether or not they knew each other were going to be at the wedding and at an upcoming march for Marriage Equality.


"I said I couldn't change and I have changed," Jill said. "And no matter what anyone does, I will always be nice and kind."


But when Jill sees Alex socializing at the wedding reception, she's anything but nice. "That f––ing bitch Alex McCord has the nerve to come up to me at the church and [ask about the march]," she tells her friends. "She's a bitch. Look at her – she's socializing at a party that is so above her."


Following the Real Housewives premiere, Jill appeared on the 100th episode of Andy Cohen's late night talk show, Watch What Happens Live, and addressed the comments she made about Alex.


"Since you brought it up you're going to have to hear the truth answer," she said. "Those words coming out of my mouth don't match the audio track. I was talking to a producer on the side and they put my words in my mouth and I didn't like that."


When asked if she said those words, Jill had little trouble answering: "Yes, but it wasn't meant – no, but it wasn't, you know, meant to be ... "

It's never, ever her fault.

5 comments:

  1. Jill is a putz. She is mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, anybody...Tell me you don't see Jill trying to look like Bethany? Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both delusional. Alex was unnecessarily aggressive with Jill at that wedding. Who gives a crap when Jill knew Alex was going to be at that wedding? Jill was just trying to let it go, and Alex appears petty and small while Jill, at least to her face, was just trying to diffuse Alex's insanity and be an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just own it bitch ! you didnt have a problem when you were saying all the stuff now did you, acting all high and mighty, PLEASE JILL get off the show do us all a favor PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Jill for the first two seasons because she was down-to-earth, witty, caring and fun. But she was never nice to eccentric Alex and Simon who are genuinely nice people and team players.

    And in my estimation, she changed for the worse and along with LuAnn and Kelly, made life miserable for Alex, Bethenny and Ramona. Ramona is the only survivor.

    In my opinion, what made matters worse with Jill is that she started to behave sanctimoniously like Caroline Manzo(-"what, who me?") from the New Jersey cast, but always seemed to be in the thick of things or behind the scenes when the situations were negative and fraught with tension and strife. Neither one ever knew how to diffuse a situation.

    I still like Jill a lot more than anyone from the New Jersey cast, but that isn't saying much.

    ReplyDelete