Friday, April 1, 2011

Kim and Kyle Richards' Relationship Is a Work in Progress


People.com:
Since their nasty blowout on season finale of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kim and Kyle Richards are picking up the pieces of their relationship and putting it back together.


"[It's] a day-by-day thing that we work on [because] what happened was extremely painful," Kim Richards, 46, told PEOPLE at Bravo's upfront presentation in Los Angeles. "It's not going to cure itself over night and hopefully we will grow past all that happened and move forward and get stronger and stronger."


While the fight was certainly regrettable, Kyle, 42, sees things differently now. "I'm very proud. I can only say for myself, but I learned a lot about our relationship," Kyle said. "I've learned a lot about myself and I feel like our relationship was strengthened maybe because of what happened."


One of the lessons, Kyle says, is to take the back seat when it comes to her older sister's life.


"When you lose your parents like we have, I turned to my sisters to parent me at times and I feel like at times I need to parent them," Kyle said. "But it's not my job and I have to love her, step back and say I'm not your mom."


The sisters may still be on the mend, but one woman Kyle doesn't have to worry about clashing with anymore is costar Camille Grammer.


"We decided to go to a party together recently and we had the best time," Kyle said. "We were laughing and having fun all night and I kept thinking, 'Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is happening!' It seemed like a miracle." 
I'm still trying to figure out why Kim R. came back other than to collect a paycheck.

1 comment:

  1. 1) to get a paycheck, like you said, probably influenced from her current boyfriend who got her into the RH gig, and 2) it'll be dramatic to talk about alcoholism, i mean, it's not that embarassing given that it's practically a requirement that every celebrity go through some kind of rehab

    ReplyDelete