Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Who Is Kandi Burruss' Ex-Boyfriend/Baby Daddy Russell "Block" Spencer?


BravoTV.com:
Bravotv.com: How did you and Block meet?
Kandi Burruss: I saw Block a few times at the radio station and probably a year after that I ran into him at a car dealership. That's when we exchanged numbers and started hanging out.

Bravotv.com: How long were you together?
KB: We only dated a few months. It was very short. I found out he was still in a relationship with his other kids' mom, so I ended our relationship, but I was already pregnant with Riley.

Bravotv.com: What does Block do for a living?
KB: Block has a music label/music management company. Yung Joc and Boys in the Hood had hit records through Block's label.
RELATED:  Kandi Burruss' Baby Daddy Drama! RHOA Star Calls Her Daughter's Father a 'Poster-Boy for Deadbeat'

No comments:

Post a Comment