Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ramona Singer Celebrates 60th Birthday in Las Vegas


People.com:
Ramona Singer is saying goodbye to her 50s!

The Real Housewives of New York star rang in her 60th year in Las Vegas on Thursday.

“I’m ageless,” she exclusively tells PEOPLE. “I feel great. I’m healthy, working out, and happy. I’m basically Benjamin Button!”

Singer and her fellow Housewives, who arrived on Thursday, will be enjoying a luxurious vacation in the city that never sleeps until Sunday.

Staying in 2,400-sq.-ft. suite at the Encore, the women will be living it up with relaxing hikes, massages, brunches and, of course, endless amounts of champagne.

To kick things off, Singer and her squad dined at Andrea at Encore. While there, the guests all wore blonde wigs to become the “Ramona’ettes.” To conclude the evening, the ladies headed back to Singer’s suite, put on silk PJ’s and enjoyed a good old-fashioned sleepover.

To top off the trip, the ladies are scheduled to see the ultimate Vegas show: Britney Spears!

Since her divorce from ex Mario Singer was finalized earlier this year, the reality star hasn’t wasted any time getting back into the dating game.

“I’m having a great time,” Singer previously told PEOPLE of embracing the single life once again. “I’m meeting all types of people, going out with all types of people. I got out of a marriage of 23 years, and I think it’s time to go out and have some fun.”
RELATED:  Party crasher Ramona Singer asked to leave private dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment