And we’re back for part two of the Real Housewives of Orange County reunion craziness. It’s astounding to me that even with the cameras rolling and with footage proving their deepest regrets that they’ll still deny or lie whenever it suitsRELATED: Kelly Dodd Stands Behind Her Bad RHOC Behavior: 'There's No Shame in My Game'
Kelly and Vickithem all best.
Tonight, Shannon, Kelly, and Vicki were in the hot seat — but that didn’t stop fancy/bossy pants Heather from getting in her two dollars worth (she’s way too rich to just add two cents!). Here’s the highlights of the best bombshells, craziest defenses and all around insanity (mainly from Kelly)!
- Vicki can’t accept that Shannon and David’s vow renewal is the real deal because Vicki’s televised vow renewal to Don didn’t last. Don even said afterward, “Well, that will be good for TV!” But Vicki and Don were unfaithful to each other; only David cheated so Shannon is adamant that it’s TOTALLY different.
- In case you were wondering, those sitting on the couch with sex tapes under their belts include Tamra, Meghan, and Andy!
- Shannon’s issues with her evil mother-in-law began after Shannon called her out for not helping with the dishes. I have to say, anyone with a MIL may actually see the rationale there…
- I actually think Vicki’s eyebrows raised up to the ceiling when Shannon called Tamra “one of my best friends.”
- David’s mistress sits in front of them at football games. Am I a terrible person for having a zillion ideas in my brain for how Shannon could really mess with her (she basically just needs a hot dog overflowing with ketchup and mustard, a straw and well, use your imagination!)
- The tag lines for next season are in the works:
“Are you kidding me?” —Shannon
“By the way…” —Heather
“Of course!” —Kelly
“Let’s whoop it up!” —Vicki
“Jesus, help me here.” —Tamra
- Heather won’t reveal the price of her new mansion and no one has been invited over yet, but that doesn’t stop Kelly from thinking it’s in the $20-million-plus range! Duh, it does have custom ice cubes and a porte cochere!
- Vicki’s new boyfriend Steve must be a keeper (though he doesn’t have to do much to look better than Brooks). He gets the seal of approval from Briana — even Tamra has nice things to say!