Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kelly Dodd's Husband Michael Disses Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live' Show


DailyMail.com:
He's one of Bravo's head honchos and known as the Real Housewives whisperer.

So Andy Cohen was understandably ruffled after discovering that the husband of a star in one of his shows had slammed him on Twitter.

The 48-year-old responded to being 'trashed' by Kelly Dodd's other half Michael when a caller asked him about it during his Radio Andy SiriusXM show on Monday.

'Oh my God,' Andy said as he read the tweets around. 'It's that moment where I find out I'm being trashed on Twitter by a Real Housewife's husband.

'Oh my God, thanks for telling me about this. I mean, Michael Dodd? Your wife is on my crappy show.'

Andy then learned that Michael had been referring to his late night talk show Watch What Happens Live.
'I am very proud of my little talk show, Michael Dodd,' he said scathingly. 

While Andy was clearly annoyed by the remarks, he also managed to laugh at Michael's unkind words.

Michael, whose wife Kelly is on The Real Housewives Of Orange County, had slammed Andy and his latest memoir Superficial: More Adventures from the Andy Cohen Diaries.
'AC needs to stop writing crappy books & fix his crap show,' he wrote on Twitter earlier this month, adding that the talk show host 'can't recognize talent'.

Michael then clarified that he wasn't referring to his wife's show, writing: 'I was talking of WWHL. amateur hour!'

At the beginning of the month, he tweeted after Kelly appeared on the show: 'Kelly doesn't care whether AC likes her or not. She kisses nobody's a**.' 
RELATED: Andy Cohen Tough On Kelly Dodd At RHOC Reunion; Plus He Weighs In On Danielle Staub And Luann’s Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment