Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tamra Judge Explains Why She Has No Belly Button


FOXNews.com:
“Real Housewives of Orange County” star Tamra Judge has no belly button, and she explained why in detail on “Watch What Happens Live” and Instagram on Monday.
Judge said she felt the need to explain after photos of her showing off her toned tummy were causing fans to ask questions.

“... 3 years ago, I was home alone and experienced excruciating pain,” she wrote on Instagram. “I called [Dr. Terry Dubrow] immediately and he told me to call 911. Terry stayed on the phone with me while the paramedics took me to the hospital. He also communicated with the on call surgeon . My stomach wall had burst due to gastric hernia . 5 hours of surgery this is what i was left with.”

Judge shared a graphic photo of her stomach with a visible gash down the middle. She thanked her co-star Dubrow for his help during her ordeal. 

She continued, “Yep I have a [scar] and a screwed up belly button but my intestines where saved . Thank you [Dubrow] for being that Doctor that cared and took the time. If you need a new case for [E!’s ‘Botched’] you got my digits.” 

Judge has been seen on the “Real Housewives” perfecting her body to participate in fitness competitions.
RELATED:  Vicki Explodes: I’m ‘Disgusted’ By ‘Classless’ Tamra!

No comments:

Post a Comment