Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Cynthia Bailey Announces Separation From Husband Peter Thomas


People.com:
Cynthia Bailey and her husband Peter Thomas are living apart.

"Peter and I are separated. He lives in Charlotte, and I live in Atlanta," Bailey told The Daily Dish in an interview published Tuesday.

The couple's ups and downs have been chronicled on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, with the relationship being challenged after rumors of infedlity and sexual lulls.

Bailey, 48, said the couple is still figuring out the future of their relationship. 


"I don't want to rush into anything, so I think this time apart is good for us," Bailey told The Daily Dish. "And I think the space apart, I think he can appreciate it as well. I think it gives people time to think and process and just move forward in a way that really is healthy for everyone involved." 

The couple wed in 2011, broadcasting their wedding during the season 3 finale of RHOA.  
RELATED: Cynthia Bailey Pushing New Product Line While Marriage Is In Shambles

No comments:

Post a Comment