Tuesday, June 14, 2016

LeeAnne Locken Blasts Cary Deuber in Explosive Argument: 'I Don't Like the Evil Inside of You'


People.com:
If you thought things were about to cool down after last week's Real Housewives of Dallas blowout, think again.

In an exclusive sneak peek at Monday's season finale, LeeAnne Locken and Tiffany Hendra decide to confront Marie Reyes – again – about leaking the now-infamous story of Locken pooping in a car to the rest of the girls, except this time, Cary Deuber decides to come to Reyes' defense.

"I gave you the opportunity to admit that you told the story," Hendra tells Reyes. "Who could have told the story to Taylor? There were only three of us in the car!"

Reyes adamantly denies it was her, and Hendra grows increasingly frustrated. 


"You're f---ing lying!" she says.

Meanwhile, Locken thinks this isn't the time or place to settle their issues.

"Sitting down with Tiffany and Marie and hashing out any of this here is the last thing I want to do," she tells the camera. "I get that Tiffany is still pissed for me, but we're not going to open [the other girls'] eyes like this."

At the same time, Deuber and Brandi Redmond are watching the argument unfold from across the room, shaking their heads.

"Who stands up for themselves with LeeAnne?" Deuber asks. "Nobody, 'cause she's a bully, and they're scared of her. I'm not scared of her."

Deuber then makes her way over to the three other women and interrupts, asking to chat with Locken one-on-one, but that little sit-down quickly descends to chaos.

"I get that you don't approve of how I live or who I am," Locken starts.  
RELATED: Real Housewives of Dallas Star Cary Deuber Blasts LeeAnne Locken for Fueling Adultery Rumors: 'You're Misinformed, Again'

No comments:

Post a Comment