Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Meghan King Edmonds Is Going To Be A Mom To A Baby Girl


People.com:
Meghan King Edmonds is going to be a mom!

The Real Housewives of Orange County star and her husband Jim are expecting a daughter, Edmonds tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“I’m so over the moon, I couldn’t believe it the first time I peed on a stick and I saw that little line kind of get a little darker,” she says.

“I’ve always dreamed of this, but it’s still such a miracle. I can’t even describe the feeling.”

This is the first child for Edmonds, though she’s had plenty of practice as stepmom to husband Jim’s two children from his previous marriage.

Now four months along, the mom-to-be says she’s feeling good and has lots of energy, but her road to motherhood wasn’t easy.

“We went through IVF and fortunately we got pregnant the first time,” Edmonds says, adding she didn’t have fertility issues, but that her husband underwent a vasectomy and froze his sperm.

“It was just such a long process with the IVF, step by step by step with so much information.”
RELATED:  Meghan King Edmonds Getting Into Twitter Feud With Lizzie Rovsek Over New Housewife?

No comments:

Post a Comment