Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Teresa's Husband Joe ‘Juicy’ Giudice says Prison Will Be ‘No Big Deal,’ Looks Forward to Sobriety


NYDailyNews.com:
There will be no jailhouse hooch on tap for Joe "Juicy" Giudice.

The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star, who begins his 41-month prison sentence Wednesday at the Federal Correction Institution in Fort Dix, is looking at it like rehab.

"I am not going to be able to drink for a while which is good because I don't even know when it's been since I haven't had a drink," he told People.

The 43-year-old said he started drinking up to two bottles of wine a day after his wife Teresa left to serve her 14-month sentence in Danbury, Conn.

She was released in December.

The couple pleaded guilty in 2014 to bankruptcy fraud and conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud.

They were sentenced to consecutive prison terms so one parent could reside at their North Jersey home with daughters, Gia, 15, Gabriella, 11, Milania, 10, and Audriana, 6.

Unlike his wife, who compared her prison sentence to "hell," he seems unfazed.

"It's not a big deal," he told People. "They tell me that the low security and the camp there are almost the same so it's no big deal."
RELATED:  'I Love My Dad!!!': Teresa Giudice and Four Daughters Enjoy Quality Time Together Just Days Before Joe Giudice Heads to Prison

1 comment:

  1. I am the most happiest woman on earth,when i was having serious issues with my Husband, my marriage was falling apart and i was devastated. My Husband left home and it became a very big and difficult problem i almost died from heartbreak, i have to find a solution, I went to 5 different spell casters they all failed me, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one faithful day, i saw some great reviews about Dr Abalaka I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from him and he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my Husband back in 24 hour,No one could have ever made me believe as he said my Husband reconciled with me, I felt good to have my husband back, when he returned him said he would never leave me again...dr.Abalaka@outlook.com he is the best spell caster i can count on him when it comes to all kinds of spell..his email: dr.abalaka@outlook.com i see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Abalaka and may your Gods ever reward you for your good deeds.

    ReplyDelete