Sunday, March 20, 2016

Kandi Burruss Lashes Out at Porsha Williams & Phaedra Parks During ‘RHoA’ Reunion (VIDEO)



Wetpaint.com:
Kandi Burruss’ relationship with Phaedra Parks has had some serious ups and downs over the past two seasons of Real Housewives of Atlanta, and despite leaving things on a relatively good note at the end of Season 8, the former BFFs still had a whole lot of drama to work through at the reunion show.

In a new clip from the reunion, the first installment of which airs on Sunday night, Phaedra and Kandi exchange heated words over an argument between Phaedra, Porsha Williams, and Kandi’s assistant, DonJuan Clark, from earlier in the season.

Defending DonJuan’s actions, which included making fun of Porsha’s intellect and sticking up for Todd when he heard Phaedra griping about their business dealings, Kandi says, “My team goes hard for me and I go hard for them.”

“Here’s the thing about DonJuan: I would never let my employees talk about any of my friends,” says Phaedra. “That’s just unprofessional.”

“He wanted camera time,” adds Porsha, noting she felt DonJuan’s words “hit below the belt.”

Despite Porsha and Phaedra’s objections, Kandi made it clear she wasn’t about to concede.

“If you’re talking about my husband, and you’re saying different things about the video and trying to make it seem like he did something wrong, you’re doubting my man, business-wise,” says Kandi. 
RELATED: ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kandi Burruss: Breastfeeding Is Tiring Me Out

1 comment:

  1. CANDY I HOPE WHEN TODD RUN OFF PHAEDRA HAS FORGIVEN YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN A HORRIBLE FRIEND J.S 3LEARN TO BE A BETTER FRIEND

    ReplyDelete