Saturday, March 12, 2016

Phaedra Parks On Taking Her Sons To Visit Apollo Nida In Prison


DesignNTrend.com:
The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks has opened up about bringing her two kids to visit their dad, Apollo Nida, in prison.

After doing some soul-searching and learning that her estranged husband was moved to a "more child-friendly" prison, Parks finally took Dylan and Ayden to see their dad in prison on last Sunday's episode of the hit Bravo series.


Although the boys were less enthusiastic about seeing their father than Parks had expected, she said that she doesn't have any regrets.

"The visit went well and I do not have any regrets," Parks told Bravotv.com. "My goal has always been to facilitate a positive relationship between Apollo and our sons. I am happy that we were able to make the trip and were allowed to visit."

"My first priority is the safety and wellbeing of our children," she said of what was going through her mind a few days leading up to their visit. "As I have voiced on many occasions, my primary concern about the visit was how it would impact our sons. I know how that life experiences shape a child's perspective of the world; so my thoughts were all based on the possible negative impacts to our sons. I was praying for their spiritual covering and the wisdom to respond to any questions they may have during and after the visit."
RELATED:  11 Ways 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Star Phaedra Parks Has Changed Since Her First Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment