Thursday, April 24, 2014

LuAnn de Lesseps Responds To Sonja Morgan Calling Her 'LuMan'


RadarOnline.com:
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, sitting down with Andy Cohen on Tuesday’s Watch What Happens Live, responded to a low blow from castmate Sonja Morgan on that night’s edition of The Real Housewives of New York City.

After the Countess razzed Morgan, Sonja said to her pals, as de Lesseps was leaving, “I just got screamed in my ear by ‘LuMan;’ talk about a drag queen trapped inside a woman’s body!”

The Countess didn’t let the barb get to her, and said she stood by her upfront actions as opposed to Morgan’s sneaky ones.

“That was not nice; I tell Sonja what I think to her face, I don’t wait until she leaves the room, and talk about her behind her back,” the 48-year-old Bravo beauty said. “That’s not my style.”

The East Coast socialite added, “I love drag queens, by the way!”
RELATED: LuAnn de Lesseps Goes Incognito in ‘Celebrities Undercover’ — Watch

1 comment:

  1. The epitome of passive aggressive behavior.

    ReplyDelete