Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Apollo Nida Talks Status Of Marriage To Phaedra Parks: ‘I Only Wish Her The Best’


MadameNoire.com:
Last week Apollo Nida’s alleged accomplice, Gayla St. Julien, pled guilty to fraud charges and was sentenced to more than five years in prison. With Apollo’s fateful day quickly approaching and his future still hanging in the balance, the “Real housewives of Atlanta” star spoke with Sister 2 Sister about how he’s feeling regarding the impending charges.
“I don’treally get nervous,” the fitness instructor explained. “And this is not just boasting or bragging. Phaedra – I’m sure she’s nervous because at the end of the day, I’m putting my career in jeopardy.”
As for how he made it through his last prison stint, the father of two says he turned to religion.
“I studied three religions when I was down: Buddhism, Islam and Christianity. I also led a ministry when I was in there, like a congregation.”
The troubled reality star also opened up about his tragic upbringing, which included witnessing his mother overdose on heroin at age seven.
“My mom OD’d on heroin, actually in front of me when I was about 7.”
And of course, Nida discussed his wife, Phaedra, who is rumored to be contemplating divorce.
“I really admired everything that she did as a woman. I think that we have lost sight of the true picture, which is that we did take an oath to God and we did build a family and a brand. Whatever has come of this reality fiasco, we have had two beautiful children, and at the end of the day, I only wish her the best.”
As for whether or not he feels their marriage will last, Nida says:
“I can’t say if it’s going to last. But I hope that it does…I definitely love her. I’ve grown to love her more.”
As you may recall, just a few weeks ago Phaedra also discussed the divorce rumors in an interview and her carefully selected words seemed to also fuel the rumors.
RELATED: Apollo Nida’s Accomplice Implicates Phaedra Parks

1 comment:

  1. It seems like she gone. He is about to do some time,and she don't want to go down with the ship. she will find some other pawn to control. my heart does go out to Apollo, for the loss of his mother, I imagine loosing ones mother has got to be devastating, even more so when he witnessed it at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete