Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tamra Barney Says She'll Never Leave "Real Housewives of Orange County"


Wetpaint.com:
Tamra Barney is a busy lady, as Real Housewives of Orange County Season 8 has shown so far. Not only is she planning a wedding to fiancĂ© Eddie Judge, but she’s focused on getting her brand new business, CUT Fitness, off the ground as well.
With so much going on, will Tamra have time for another season of Real Housewives of Orange County?

According to the six-year RHOC veteran, she’s not ready to tap out of the reality TV spotlight quite yet.

“I’m really focused on the fitness studio and we're hoping to open up more CUTFitnesses all over the world, and it’s taken up a lot of my time,” Tamra Barney told San Diego Living. “But I’ll stay on the Housewives until they kick me off.”

Despite Tamra's crazy schedule, she loves filming Real Housewives of Orange County and makes no apologies for how she comes across to viewers.


“When you sign up for a reality show, there’s the word ‘real’ in there,” Tamra said. “I think a lot of girls really want to show the public a perception that’s really not true. They want to look richer, or whatever. I just put it out there and I don't’ really care. I don’t have a lot to hide. Either they love me or they hate me.”.
RELATED:  Exclusive: Why Jim & Alexis Bellino Really Threatened Tamra Barney

2 comments:

  1. She is annoying & her fake cries have made me stop watching even though I love everyone else.... Get rid of her & I would watch religiously again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RHOC sucks now--and it has everything to do with Tamra. I haven't even bothered to watch the last 3 episodes.

    ReplyDelete