Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tamra Barney Admits She Has A Bad Temper, Says Vicki Fight Has "Taken Its Toll"


Shocking admission here:
Yet another blow up occurred between Tamra Barney and Vicki Gunvalson on Real Housewives of Orange County Season 8, Episode 6.
This time, the ladies (and a few of their men) were on a wine-tasting trip in Malibu. According to Tamra, it was a “business trip.” They were there selecting wines for their Wine by Wives club.
As Tamra sipped wine, trying to figure out which she wanted for the business, Vicki tried on coats. “Just because Tamra’s drinking more wine than me, doesn’t make her a better business person than me. It just makes her more drunk,” said Vicki.
Then Vicki decided to leave, as she’d had dinner plans with friends set several months in advance. Tamra followed her partner out. “We paid a lot of money to do this,” she complained as Vicki prepared to get in the car. They both accused each other of “not performing” their Wines by Wives duties.
“You’re such a b***h,” Tamra told her former friend. Vicki responded, “You’re a miserable person.”
Later, Tamra admitted to her soon-to-be husband, Eddie, “I could’ve handled that better. ... I feel like I have no control.” Citing her less-than-chatty family as the reason she can’t express herself, Tamra then said she doesn’t like saying hurtful things to those around her.
“I do it to protect myself,” she said. “I didn’t mean to hurt them; I just don’t want to hurt myself.”
Eddie told her she can’t keep her anger bottled up — it would definitely have an effect on their future.
RELATED:  Tamra Barney: Vicki Fight Has "Taken Its Toll," Terry Is "Annoying"

2 comments:

  1. More excuses from Tamra. She knew she had this problem a few seasons back, yet she allowed it to escalate. She is the biggest attention whore and I'm more than ready to see her let go from the show. NO MORE TAMRA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the few times I agree with Tamra. She could have handled the situation between Vicki a lot better. I’m sure Tamra was very frustrated with Vicki’s behavior at the vineyard, but the time to confront her was not in front of the other housewives, and complete strangers. I had to work late at DISH the night this episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County aired. Luckily, I remembered to set my DISH Hopper to record it so I wouldn’t miss it. This DVR has the capability to record up to 2,000 hours of my favorite shows. This makes recording the full season of RHOC, along with the full seasons of my other favorite programs a breeze.

    ReplyDelete