Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lydia McLaughlin Says Tamra and Eddie Should Put Off the Wedding


Wetpaint.com:
Real Housewives of Orange County newbie Lydia McLaughlin thinks a wedding should be a blissful time  which is why Tamra Barney and Eddie Judge should hold off on theirs.
"Marriage is beautiful and fun," Lydia writes in her Bravo blog. "When I've hung out with Eddie and Tamra, they seem so in love and a good balance for one another."

"I was surprised to see Eddie stressed about their wedding, but I know that opening a new business takes a lot of effort and focus," she continues. "I think they should plan their wedding when they can really put the energy and time into it and do it right."


"Time will tell," Lydia adds.

Lydia doesn't think Alexis Bellino was actually bullied, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like Alexis.

"I don't believe she was being bullied, and I don't think feeling that way makes me a bad friend," Lydia writes. "I know my heart and intentions were good. I left the party with Alexis and checked in on her a few days later as any friend would do for someone they care about."

"[Alexis] knew what she was walking in to," Lydia says about Alexis agreeing to join a reality show. "These women have unsettled history with each other. Alexis is a strong, articulate woman capable of defending herself and was not the 'weaker person,' as the definition of being bulled describes."

Somehow, we don't think Alexis is going to agree with this anytime soon.
RELATED: New RHOC Cast Member Lydia McLaughlin At War With Gretchen Rossi — ‘It’s Hard For Me To Trust Her’

3 comments:

  1. I really don't like this Lydia as a new housewife....I wonder what everyone else thinks? She tries to act "real" but is just a spoiled rich brat who plays the game of who has the most....I really really hope she isn't permanent in the show...I might not be able to watch if she is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who in the hell is she to decide when Tamra n Eddie should get married? Mind ur damn business, unless u want to be next on their hit list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL don't worry she will be on Tamra's hit list soon. It doesn't matter what she say's. Tamra is just a hoodrat and needs to go away:)

    ReplyDelete