Monday, May 20, 2013

NeNe Leakes Thinks Real Housewives of Orange County Needs to Be Recast, Gretchen Rossi Responds



Wetpaint.com:
During Andy Cohen's one-on-one special with NeNe Leakes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, they covered everything from her non-friendship with Sheree Whitfield to her opinion on other Real Housewives shows. As far as her sisters in Orange County go, NeNe shared her view that RHoC needs to be recast.

When Californian Gretchen Rossi visited the Bravo Clubhouse this week, Andy gave her a chance to fire back.

"So NeNe and I are good friends, so I immediately texted her and I was like, ‘really?’ I was like ‘what the hell is up with that?’," Gretchen revealed. "She texted me back and she told me who she thought should be recast and it wasn't me ... and I'm not going to spill the beans because I don't want to get her in trouble."

Her real issue with NeNe wasn't the recasting comment, however, but her implication that only a handful of the Real Housewives actually work for a living.

Gretchen explained, "But the thing that really made me even more upset than even that was that she said that only like her and Vicki and Ramona work," adding, "I'm sorry but I'm a really hard worker and I've always been a hard worker ... I take a lot of pride in being a woman entrepreneur and building everything that I have, so I was a little upset about that one, but we talked it out."
RELATED:  Gretchen Rossi Says Vicki Gunvalson’s A Hypocrite, ‘Doesn’t Listen To Her Own Advice’

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Nene. I still like you, but maybe you need to get your own house(wives)in order first...(cough)Kenya(cough).

    ReplyDelete
  2. NeNe Has Let Fame Go Straight To Her Head!!!!! Ever Since She Started On GleE Then Offered The Role On The New Normal She Has Changed From The Person She Was. I Think NeNe Needs To Know The Facts Before Opening Her Mouth.....Vicki G Owns Ins Comp, Tamara B Opening Her on Gym, The Girl That Helped The PsychoWhore Sonja With Advertising For Her Joke Of A Toaster ......She Owns Her Own Comp, Heather Dubrow An Actress, Kandi The Most Successful owns Her Own Recording Company Plus Writes Songs, Lisa V Owns 2 Resturants ......Need I Keep Going NeNe.....Know Your Facts Before You Open Your Holier Than Thou Mouth. Truth Is NeNe Had NO Job Tell She Got The Role On Glee Except For StrippingYears Ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NENE, DO US ALL A FAVOR BITCH, & SHUT YOUR BIG, FAT, UGLY ASS MOUTH UP ALREADY, JUST STOP TALKING, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you I am so tired of Bullwinkle ugly white lipstick wearing, white wig wearing, drag queen nene.

    ReplyDelete