Thursday, May 16, 2013

LuAnn de Lesseps Speaks On Her 'Real Housewives Of New York' Future


HuffPo.com:
"Real Housewives of New York City" made headlines after Bravo and the cast had a salary standoff

The network threatened to cancel the show -- or replace the ladies -- if the six women didn't sign new deals. Four of the cast members -- Ramona Singer, Carole Radiziwill, Sonja Morgan and Heather Thomson -- signed new contracts, but Countess LuAnn de Lesseps and Aviva Drescher have yet to put pen to paper for "Real Housewives of New York" Season 6.

"'The Real Housewives of New York City' will return on Bravo for Season 6," a Bravo spokesperson said in a statement, noting that "at this point," the cast includes Ramona, Sonja, Carole and Heather.

HuffPost TV asked LuAnn about her future with the show at the Gersh Upfront party in New York City on Tuesday.

"Well, my name is always on the list, darling," LuAnn said when asked about the Bravo statement. "But they have to make me happy."

LuAnn, who recently launched a QVC line, said she's still in talks with Bravo. "It's been a journey. I've been there from the beginning. I've been the driving force behind 'Housewives of New York' with my castmates," she said. "I hope it's going to work out. I really do."

The "Money Can't Buy You Class" singer had this message to "Housewives" fans: "I love the show and I hope to be back so hang in there and keep rooting for me."
No return date for "Real Housewives of New York" has been set.
RELATED:  Celebrity Net Worths: Jaw-Dropping Figures For Some Of The World's Biggest Stars (TABLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment