Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kroy Biermann Cheated On Ex-Girlfriend With Kim Zolciak


InTouchWeekly.com:
Ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Seward has come forward in the new issue of In Touch, claiming that she was involved with Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak’s husband, Kroy Biermann, while he was courting Kim in 2010.

Shocked to find out she was "the other woman," text messages from Elizabeth’s phone, obtained by In Touch, reveal the moment Kroy finally admitted he’d lied to her about seeing Kim.

“It was crazy,” Elizabeth tells In Touch of their tense exchange. Elizabeth says she had been dating Kroy since January and was blindsided when she saw the pictures of Kim and Kroy together at the star's former co-star Cynthia Bailey’s wedding.


“How could you have not told me? I left a week ago,” Elizabeth's text reads, referring to her five-day romantic rendezvous with Kroy, who flew her to Indianapolis, where he was training, just days earlier. During the trip, Elizabeth recalls Kroy telling her, “You’re my girlfriend. We’re going to make this work.”

“I trusted you,” she writes in the text.


“I don’t know what you want me to say. I f---ed up. I’m sorry,” Kroy’s response back reads.

Kroy had started dating Kim in May of 2010, but the couple kept their romance under the radar until Cynthia’s wedding. “Obviously our relationships overlapped,” says Elizabeth. “[I felt] completely betrayed.”

“This is disgusting,” another text to Kroy reads. “You kissed me goodbye a week ago and told me you loved me.”

Elizabeth says that she was worried about her health since he apparently was sleeping with two women at the same time. “I just wanted,” she says, “for him to be honest with me.”

But a source close to Kim insists, "It wasn’t betrayal. It was just the normal thing that happens when someone is dating and finally falls for someone. The other people get left behind, and sometimes they get hurt.”
RELATED:  Kandi Burruss Talks Kandi Factory Drama, Staged Relationships, Kim Zolciak Returning, & More!

No comments:

Post a Comment