Thursday, May 2, 2013

NeNe Leakes Admits That She Wanted Porsha Stewart Off Of Real Housewives of Atlanta


People.com:
Porsha Stewart may want to watch her back.

Since Kim Zolciak's mid-season departure from The Real Housewives of Atlanta, NeNe Leakes is the only remaining original star of Bravo's hit show.

Does that give her any sway over who's in and who's out when it comes to a sixth season? Maybe it does and maybe it doesn't, but one thing is for sure: NeNe is not afraid to let her opinions be known.

In a special episode of his talk show – officially called Watch What Happens Live NeNe One-On-One, airing Sunday (8 p.m. ET) on Bravo – Andy Cohen chats with Leakes about something she said at the Atlanta reunion. 


"We probably need to replace a person," she said at the time. When Cohen asked her whom she had in mind, Leakes said, "No, thank you. I'll talk to you about it at your office."

Well, the Watch What Happens Live clubhouse is as good a place as any. "Was that Porsha that you were talking about?" Cohen asks in a clip of Sunday's episode (below).

Leakes responds: "Yes, I did feel that Porsha at that time needed to leave the show because there was something – I'm a good judge of character; I've been blessed, child, I've been given a gift – and I kept feeling like Porsha and Kordell were not being real enough."

Will the newly single Housewife be back? The key words here may be "at the time." The reunion was taped before Stewart found out her husband Kordell was going to file for divorce. And NeNe has since reached out to Stewart and was supportive.

"I'm definitely blessed to have a strong support system around me," Porsha told PEOPLE in a recent interview. "NeNe, she's been through a similar situation in her past. She's telling me to take care of me right now, and that's what I'm doing."  
RELATED: Porsha Stewart and Kordell FAKED Divorce To Stay On Real Housewives of Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment