Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Taylor Armstrong Getting Squeezed Out of L.A. Mansion


TMZ.com:
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong's days are numbered in her beloved L.A. mansion -- because TMZ has learned ... the owners are trying to give her the boot in order to sell the place.

Taylor's been renting the 4,800 sq. ft. Holmby Hills home since 2008 -- and it's been featured prominently on "Real Housewives" ever since -- but sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, she recently received a call from her landlord informing her the owners wish to make a sale.

The house was listed last week for $3.7 million.

Sources close to the owners -- who purchased the home in 2006 for $1.65 million -- tell us Taylor's been a great tenant ... it's just time to make a change.

Taylor tells us, "It's been a fabulous home for my family, and I'm looking forward to something new and stunning for [my daughter] and me."

It's unclear where Taylor plans to move, but until the owners actually sell the place ... we're told she ain't budging.
RELATED: Taylor Armstrong To Adrienne Maloof: Keep Your Children Out Of The Divorce

12 comments:

  1. It doesn't make any sense for that crazy anorexic and her daughter to be renting that huge expensive house anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly agreed. One thing that gets to me,is when someone lives in a house that's not practical or beyond their means.

      Delete
  2. The woman pays her rent and the landlord has no problems with her. If she wants to leave in a big house that's her business, bunch of jealous bitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm sooooo super jealous of Taylor. I mean she's in bankrupcy, her husband commited suicide, she anorexic with a drinking problem, and living far beyond her means. You're right, I'm totally jealous.
    Actually it's you I'm jealous of, you seem like a super happy person. I wanna be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I want your opinion I'll beat it out of your punk ass....bitch!

      Delete
    2. What the hell is wrong with you? You left a nasty comment calling names when someone was just stating their opinion, now you're talking about beating people? You need to relax, these blogs and comments are all in good fun, don't take them so personally.

      Delete
    3. Didn't know you can beat an opinion out of someone through a computer screen.

      Delete
  4. Go fuck yourself, crackhead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for the jack ass threatening to beat people. Get some anti-psychotics pronto!

      Delete
  5. It's so sad and pathetic that someone is calling names and threatening to beat people over their opinion in the comment section of a Real Housewives blog. I hope you get the help you need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh..I don't know if I should laugh, cry or pray. These people have a right to comment what they want. But if they do some take it way too personal. And the comment isn't even about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the above!!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete