Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sonja Morgan Isn’t Worried About Dating: ‘I’m Focused on My Businesses’


Celebuzz.com:
On the fifth season of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York City, Sonja Morgan gave fans a taste of her romantic history.

She went head-to-head with her ex-husband over their divorce settlement, but she kept herself fun and flirty for whoever crossed her path — whether she was in NYC or on a completely different island… like St. Barths, perhaps.

“I love being married, I love being single,” Morgan tells Celebuzz.

After three years of dating, the socialite and entrepreneur broke up with her artist boyfriend Brian Farrell last year. And she isn’t worrying about when her next beau will show up.

“Right now I’m focused on my businesses,” the 48-year-old, who filed bankruptcy in 2010 after a court found her liable for $7 million in a movie production deal gone sour, says. “Unless someone special comes along, I’m focused on being married to my house and my business.”

Morgan is working on building her two brands, Sonja in the City and Sonja Home, right now. And earlier this year, NBC’s 30 Rock gave her some free advertising when Liz Lemon exclaimed that she would definitely buy the toaster oven cookbook the housewife has been working on.

Tina Fey shouted me out on 30 Rock, it’s amazing,” she excitedly tells us.

But, just because she’s all about work right now doesn’t mean she knows exactly what she wants in the romance department.

“I want a man who’s smart, loves to brainstorm, and can keep up with me, because I go a mile a minute,” she describes.

“A sense of personal power is always good in a man,” the ambitious blond explains. “But, he doesn’t have to be a financier. Confidence is always sexy. I want someone who’s engaging, confident and sexy.”

And when asked to name the perfect man for her, Morgan knew exactly who would sweep her off her feet. “Tom Ford, because he is sexy, stylish, confident and creative,” she explains about the designer.

Bravo has yet to announce a Season 6 pickup for The Real Housewives of New York City. But, Morgan seems confident that she and the other women can deliver despite their on-screen differences.

“We’ve had a lot of good times and have enjoyed each other, even though you don’t always get to see that on TV,” she says. “It seems like it’ll be a hell of a Season 6.”
RELATED:  Single Sonja Morgan Wears a Wedding Gown-Style Dress: Hot or Not?

2 comments:

  1. Ewww. She is not fooling anyone. A toaster? Puuuuleaze. Hasnt she ever heard of a Dualit? Now why would I buy her toaster except for a gag gift? It would be even funnier if it burnt her face in the toast! Hahahah

    ReplyDelete