Monday, October 29, 2012

Adriana De Moura Talks Huge Catfight With Joanna Krupa


Celebuzz.com:
Things are heating up on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Miami – and no, it has nothing to do with Elsa Patton’s hot flashes.

This week, the show’s first official catfight of the season will play out in typical Housewives fashion: When supermodel Joanna Krupa tries to warn Karent Sierra of her BFF’s Adriana de Moura’s evil ways, an argument between Krupa and de Moura escalates into hair-pulling fight.

“It’s been one of the darkest moments in my life. I never thought I could get physical with anybody  – I never have in the past,” de Moura told Celebuzz during our exclusive sit-down with the reality star.

“I have a big mouth and I can speak up and get very outspoken, but I have never touched anybody in my whole life… It took a lot to escalate me to that point.”

Of course, it doesn’t help that de Moura openly flirted with Krupa’s fiance, Romain Zago. Or, at least that’s how Zago described it. 

“That flirting with Romain was completely a joke,” she said. ”I was having fun with everybody in the club that night, and when Joanna started flipping out and cussing out the DJ, I went downstairs, and Romain was there… So I sat next to him and we started chatting.”

Then, harmless chatting soon turned into a bit of flirting on de Moura’s part. However, the Brazilian-born reality star denied hitting on Romain. “Brazilians, they flirt as a way of communicating,” she said. “It was nothing.”

According to de Moura, it was Krupa who took things too far.

“Joanna decided to throw me under the bus for that. In fact, the next day, we were both joking about it. But I guess to take the heat off her bad behavior — for destroying her partner’s big night — she decided to throw me under the bus and say that I was flirting with her man.”

Krupa previously told Celebuzz that she was “not proud” of her actions that night.  “Adriana and I had a conflict relating to another girl on the show,” she said. “I was trying to be a friend and defend her, but right away, Adriana got in my face, and maybe I said a few things that p—ed her off.”
RELATED: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Recap: Joanna Krupa and Adriana Moura’s Friendship Comes To A Violent End

3 comments:

  1. I bet Bravo had to bring in another intern just to cover up all the nip slips from that party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, tell us how u really feel. Lol. I feel the same way about her,NENE and TERESA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADRIANA AND JOANNA, ARE TWO WOMAN THAT ARE EQUALLY ILL,BOTH ARE UNABLE TO BE FORTHRIGHT WITH THEIR OWN CLASSLESSNESS. ADRIANA THINKS SHE’S ALL THAT AND MORE, BUT IS EVERYTHING BUT! SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE THANKFUL THAT SHE'S EVEN BEING ALLOWED TO BE SEEN ON A REALITY SHOW. JOANNA IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, BUT LACKS WISDOM, DOES NOT THINK BEFORE SHE SPEAKS AND THAT GETS HER IN TO MUCH TROUBLE AND SHE NEEDS TO BUD OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINES. IF SHE WOULD NOT HAVE INTERFERED THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A FIGHT, JOANNA IS TO BLAME FOR PROVOKING THE ARGUMENT. THE FUNNY THING IS THE WOMAN THAT JOANNA WAS DEFENDING COULD CARELESS AND LEFT JOANNA FIGHTING A BATTLE THAT WAS NOT HERS TO FIGHT. AND THEN THROWS HER BOYFRIEND UNDER THE BUS. THEY BOTH NEED COUNSELING.

    ReplyDelete