Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Melissa Gorga On 'RHONJ': 'For Me, It's Worth It'


HuffPo.com:
"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" comes to a climax Sunday night when Bravo airs Part 1 of its reunion at 10 p.m., leaving cast members hurt and betrayed and one family split in two. Cast member Melissa Gorga confesses that being on a hit reality show has brought many good and bad things into her life, and considers, was it worth it?

“There is always good with bad, I didn’t come on the show to bring anyone down. I didn’t come on to expose anyone. I came on to show we have a great life and we worked hard to have that life," Gorga said.

"We weren’t born with silver spoons in our mouths," she continued. "You can have parents that immigrate here and build a great life. Was it worth it? Yes and no. At night, I can put my head on my pillow because I’m not doing anything wrong. I’m not trying to hurt anyone. I cannot control what other people do to me or how Teresa [Giudice's] actions are hurting this family. For me, it's worth it, because I’m not doing anything wrong.”

Gorga said she feels great, and insists her life hasn’t changed as much as her fans might think.

“I have to say though, I haven’t changed much. I haven’t changed much with what goes on in my house, what I do with my friends, what I do on Saturday night,” she said. “There are a lot more red carpet events but other than that I’ve kept it the same. I still get my kids off to school in the morning and I still make dinner every night. I’m maintaining everything as normal as possible.”

And while Gorga said she wants her life to remain normal, she is making sure she uses this incredible opportunity to promote her passion for music.

“All the housewives use the show to market. My sister-in-law does that with her cookbooks, they all use the show to their advantage, which is the least Bravo can do for us. We give them all our lives, we give them all our drama,” Gorga said. “It feels great that people are embracing my music -- that’s the best part. But at the end of the day, I’m a wife, I’m a mother, I have a family and that comes first for me.”
RELATED: Lauren Manzo: "Xanax Was Passed Around Like Candy" at Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion

27 comments:

  1. Im personally happy for Melissa, great job being a mother and a good wife. By far my favorite housewife! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth destroying your family? Even if you don't like Teresa, imagine if Melissa and Kathy had never joined the cast! This family is past the point of no return in regards of it being reunited. It's a sad thing for Teresa's parents. I hope Bravo recasts all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is because Teresa is certifiable that she doesn't have a good relationship with anyone in her family, she wont do anything constructive to fix things with the others. Clearly they need therapy for a myriad of reasons, if she really cared about building a relationship with her family, she'd put her ego aside and go to therapy with her brother

      Delete
  3. Ugh, I can't stand Melissa. Or any of them actually. But she had an agenda right from the start. Remember the baptism? Remember right from the first episode she pursued her terrible singing career? At least with other housewives they waited a couple seasons to pursue a product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well,if u got it go for it from the get & she's got it!! Hater nation out there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe now Melissa can afford to cover prior WARRANT FOR ARREST SHOP-LIFTING

      Now that she's got it...
      Pay for it

      Delete
  5. Of course it's worth it to her, she'd do anything to get her 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just another wanna-be rich posser with a personality as genuine as her fake cans. Can't wait to hear the bullshit response to the question about the sale of their house. Her and that juice head hubby are BROKE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How in the hell do u know what they have in the bank? Freaking people ur too much!

      Delete
    2. 100% agreed. How do you know what is in their bank account.

      Delete
  7. Teresa is such a sick person.....I cannnnnnot believe how horrible she is!!!!! She is a liar and acts like a devil.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 200% agree that Teresa is sick. She is lacking common sense. Just keep her I'n your prayers she needs all our prayers. So does her children.

      Delete
    2. Everyone on the show lacks common sense, and are sick, and act like the DEVIL... not just Teresa be honest. She's just louder about it because she has to be, when you have four women and their families attacking all at once it can make anyone look crazier then they are! If your going to pray, pray for all the families they all need help they have all compromised their character all of them have screamed, used profanity, and vulgarity and pointed the finger in judgement. If your going to judge be fare across the board.

      Delete
  8. Today I saw the reunion and it was terrible to see grown women acting like that all for money and fame. Joe and melissa really had no business being on the show. That family was already in trouble the producers only wanted them in the show to bring drama. Melissa said it was worth it. Now wants wrong with that picture. They are all in it for the money. Money is the route of all evil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you see Melissas audition tape? That enough is proof she came on the show to cause drama..they swore they'd bring Teresa down..sickening. Also Melissa contacted Danielle to get her 15 minutes even asked to tape with Danielle!..such a shame. Also she's a great actress, keep on acting like you want your family back together.. All goes back to the saying "actions speak louder than words"..get a grip on reality people cause this housewives franchise is making me realize what this world has come to.. When does money trump family? Sick selfish people. Teresa was on the show first, let's be honest here..look at the BIIIIIIIIIIG picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can you find th audition tape?

      Delete
    2. Melissa & hubby adamantly expressed
      Bravo for having changed Teresa for worse.

      Ironic, they'd coincide to jump upon
      Teresa's coat-tail ride milking for all it's worth &
      detriment.

      For the love of family?
      A Graceless Shame

      Delete
  10. This whole group is the most crass, uncouth, repugnant, inmature group of women I've had the displeasure to view. I don't think they even realize how embarrassing a spectacle it was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello where do you find the audition tape or are you just repeating what you have heard? And why shouldn"t she be on the show? Is real housewives of nj the "Theresa guidice show" ? I am so sick of hearing poor thresa. She & juicy are to blame for the mess in their lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allabouttruth.com or famewhoregas

      Delete
    2. Nice! Both bogus websites! Just as fake as Theresa

      Delete
  12. I too redall a tape way back.
    But, at the time didn't think too much of it
    Because she came across "insignificant" and catty

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mean really what was her & Kathys point in joining the cast ? Did they contact Bravo or Bravo them ? Was it that Tre was busting her butt making a name for herself. And they saw that their dream might come true as well ? My heart goes out to the parents. I see them all so different now. Yes they all kinda got big heads.. Lauren had something to say about her daddy taken the easy way out with Lap-Band. Huh, watch your words sweetie. Cause sooner or later you might have to eat them. Wishing them all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so perfect.. Lauren wasn't 300lbs she was not even 200 lbs she was just LAZY! Her weight loss is beyond sickening! Shame on the manzo parents for letting Lauren give up and take the easy way out! Also in every clip Caroline is talkin about Lauren's weight! Must suck to have a shitty mother.

      Delete
    2. Ginger hag Caroline is berating her own daughter about losing weight but when Teresa calls her blubber, she quiply replies "I wear it proudly" what a two faced, double standard, hypocritical oaf! Just the kind of bullshit you'd expect from a Manzo loser.

      Delete