Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Camille Grammer Dishes on Boyfriend Dimitri: How She Tricked Him Into Appearing on Camera


Wetpaint.com:
Although Camille Grammer is now a recurring Housewife on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, we’ll still excited to see the blond beauty pop up in Season 3. When Wetpaint Entertainment spoke with the reality star at the premiere party on October 20, she told us about tricking her boyfriend, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, to appear on camera; her famous ex; and missing her co-stars.

Wetpaint Entertainment: Even though you make guest appearances on the show this season, do you miss being a bigger part of the show?
Camille Grammer: Of course I miss Housewives. When the girls are getting along, there’s nothing like it. We have a great time together, and those are the moments I miss. I love that.

You recently put your house on the market, have you found anywhere new to live?
I think it’s going to be a while because the market has to turn a bit. I’m happy living in my house for as long as I can. But I’ve been looking for the last two years online … for a new house and a fresh start. But I’m very, very comfortable in my home; I love it. It is my dream house, so it will be very sad when I have to leave it.

How are Mason and Jude?
Mason and Jude are great! They’re both little athletes! I’m so impressed. My son is playing guitar and my daughter is playing soccer; it’s all about soccer.

How do you stay positive and take the high road when your ex Kelsey Grammer makes a spectacle of your divorce on TV and in the press?
Well, because I don’t believe it’s true. I don’t know why he’s saying the things he’s saying, I’m not him. But I believe that he loved me very much and of course it’s hurtful when he says such things like when he did his interview on Oprah.

I was in that marriage for 13 years, I know what happened and I know there was a lot of love and we shared some great, happy moments together. We did share a life together; we had great times. There were bad times too, but we did have some really great times.

How about Dimitri? We’ll be seeing him on Season 3, right?
Yeah he shows up, he makes his appearance. He was nervous.

Did you give him any advice?I kind of had to almost trick him into it. I was like, ‘So we’re going to go look for condos with Mauricio [Umansky].’ He was like, ‘Are the cameras going to be there?’ And I was like, ‘Oh you won’t even notice them!’

I’m guessing he noticed them?
He did, he was like, ‘Don’t ever do that to me again!’ No, he was fine after a while. Some people get stage fright and he’s one of those.

Would you say you’re in a serious relationship?
Well, we’re together! It’s been a year and three months, and we’re happy. I’m not seeing anybody else, he’s not seeing anybody else, and we’re just in a good place. He lives in Texas, he comes out and visits me every other week and it actually works out perfect. It’s a perfect set up.
RELATED: Who Is Dimitri Charalambopoulos, Camille Grammer’s Boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment