Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vicki Gunvalson Is Going To Be A Grandmother


CelebrityBabyScoop.com:
Real Housewives of Orange County's Vicki Gunvalson is going to be a grandmother. According to RadarOnline.com her daughter Briana Wolfsmith is four months pregnant!

In this week's episode Vicki finds out from her daughter that she secretly married her military boyfriend Ryan Culberson in Las Vegas last October.

Vicki wrote on the Bravo blog, "The "bomb" was dropped on me this episode when Briana took me to dinner with Ryan who at the time I thought was just a "boyfriend." I had a feeling when we sat down, that something was up. My mind rushed with so many thoughts about what she was going to tell me.
Some of them were: she was moving with Ryan somewhere, she was pregnant, or that she was enlisting in the military. I ruled out pregnancy because Ryan had only been home for a week from Afghanistan so that couldn't be it."
She added, "I left the restaurant after the “bomb” was dropped on me, went to my car, and broke down in uncontrollable tears. The tears lasted for more than a week." 

It's been a tough year for the Housewife. Back in March she wrote about Briana's surgery on her thyroid. She feared that the doctors would find cancer. Fortunately - her thyroid was benign. 
RELATED: Vicki Gunvalson Daughter Briana Pregnant

1 comment:

  1. Shove a rag in her mouth and a paper bag over her head and she might be GILF material.

    ReplyDelete