Saturday, May 5, 2012

Melissa Gorga Talks Setting Teresa Giudice Straight and Kathy Wakile Explains Why She's in the Fray


Zap2it.com:
Melissa Gorga and sister-in-law Teresa Giudice look as though they may come to blows on the May 5 episode of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." But Melissa tells Zap2it that she just finally lost it after Teresa told her brother, Joe Gorga, that Melissa would leave him someday for a richer man.

"I'm really trying hard to keep my mouth shut, but what you're going to see on episode 3 is me explode," Melissa says. "I basically let her know to stop worrying about me and my family. ... I pretty much set her straight."

"I know [Teresa] gets petty," she continues. "But I had no idea how low she would go."

Teresa made headlines recently for a paid article in In Touch magazine in which she writes open-letter apologies to her castmates, including Melissa and cousin Kathy Wakile.

"You're starting to really see what's happening and what's been happening over the past years," Kathy tells Zap2it. "It's a pattern, and it's been happening for some time. You're going to understand a lot more where these feelings are coming from."

Some viewers have questioned why Kathy is involved in the battle between Teresa and Joe and Melissa.

"For me, I want to reconcile a brother and a sister," she says. "I see the hurt on both sides ... I'm a family member and I want to see them united. ... At the same time it's so hard knowing the right thing to say and how to say it."

"Teresa was like my little sister," Kathy continues. "I miss that little sister/cousin relationship that we had."

The drama continues on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" Sunday at 10 p.m. on Bravo. 
RELATED: 'Real Housewives New Jersey': Will Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga duke it out? (video)

2 comments: