Monday, May 14, 2012

Brandi Glanville Describes Wanting to Kill LeAnn Rimes


Like Marlo Hampton, let's hope that this crazy woman never gets to hold a peach:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville once admitted that she’s sometimes “too honest” and these days, the former model is more than living up to her word.

According to Radar Online, Brandi vividly described her urge to kill country star LeAnn Rimes during an interview with Australia’s NW HQ magazine. The singer and the reality star have been publicly feuding since 2009 when LeAnn’s affair with Brandi’s ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, resulted in a nasty divorce.

Brandi describes the fury that followed after seeing her husband’s new wife at a soccer game with her kids.
"I remember walking up to soccer practice and there she was with my baby in her lap," Brandi told the magazine. "My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her.”

Maybe to ensure she didn’t appear completely unhinged, the star added, “But that was the first time I saw her that wayshe was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she's got my kid on her lap and she's with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury."

We’re glad that Brandi has made it through all those soccer games without throwing a punch—although we have to admit, an incident of that sort would make for one interesting episode of Real Housewives!
RELATED: Brandi Glanville Slams Giuliana Rancic For Calling Her “Nuts” [VIDEO]

4 comments:

  1. So what, she still looks smoking hot in that ass floss bikini......meow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'd wanna kill her too Brandi. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi is totally in the right to have those feelings. I would be in rage seeing another women with my kids and husband. It irks me thinking about it. I love Brandi. She tells it how it is and is aware when she is wrong. Gotta love an honest person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont blame Brandy one bit either. It is terrible what they did to her and her kids.

    ReplyDelete